TW-300 Series Tank and Tote WasherRequest a Quote
"Red Head" TW-300 Series Tank and Tote Washer
Simplicity in Application - Efficiency in Washing
- Reduces vapor exposure to your employees
- Cleans totes and tanks efficiently
- Saves time versus manual cleaning
- Pressure washing cleans "all" interior surfaces
- Wash nozzle insures complete vessel converage
- Spray pressure up to 500+ PSI and 35 GPM volumes
- No brushes to wear out
- Explosion proof design standard
- Automatic and manual wash cycle offers complete flexibility
- Minimize water usage with our specifically designed separation tanks
Clean your tanks and Totes automatically
for a safer work environment.
The TW-300 Series of Tank and Tote washers clean tote tanks and open top portable tanks from 23" to 80" in diameter. The TW-300 Series washes with a high-volume high-presssure spray. The nozzle pattern insures all interior surface are washed. The TW-300 Series Washers can also clean 55-gallon open top drums with the econnomical Drum Washer option. Operation is managed by a PLC with operator interface. The PLC insures that washing only takes place when all safety devices are satisfied. The operator moves the vessel to the washer, lowers the gasketed lid into position and pushes the "Start" button.
The washer consists of a pressure wash pump, a wash solution take-away pump and a clean-wash medium rinse pump. The wash solution recirculated to minimize the clean-wash solution. When the wash cycle is complete, the clean rinse solution is activated, volume required is typically < 3 gallons. Typical wash cycle times are 3-5 minutes per tank. The washer nozzle is driven by the wash solution flow. The nozzle is geared to prevent free-wheel spinning. The spray pattern is directed for maximum impact and complete coverage.
The TW-300 Series Washers are easy to install. Locate the washer, bring power, air and wash solution plumbing to the TW-300 and it's ready to run.