Batchmaster - Model VGM Vertical Glandless Mixing MachineRequest a Quote
- Developed to rapidly reduce granular or chipped materials into solutions utilizing the unique fluid wedge mixing principle.
- Reduced production times and increased product Quality.
- Although Bottom Driven, the Batchmaster’s unique dry well feature guarantees zero leakage.
- Developed for the solvent and water based adhesive industry, the Batchmaster has been successfully deployed in other market sectors such as Varnishes, Bituminous solutions, Heavy Paints etc.
- Batch turndown to 10% of the maximum working volume.
- Up to 50% reduction in input power compared to conventional mixer dispersers.
- Adhesives and Sealants
- Inks, Colloids and Mill Base Paints
- Ceramic Tile Adhesive
- Plastisols and Resins
- 205 - 10,000 Liter
- Heated / Cooled
- Fully Automated systems available
- Vacuum or Pressurized
- NEC Rated
- Constructed in Stainless Steel and/or special alloys
CB Mills is proud to offer the Batchmastic. If you have any questions about our mixing machines, please contact us!