RHS Solvent Recovery SystemsRequest a Quote
The "Red Head" RHS Series Stills offer economic, efficiency, and purity benefits to our high volume customers.
|RHS-30||15 - 35|
|RHS-55||25 - 70|
|RHS-90||45 - 100|
|RHS-250||90 - 180|
|RHS-850||150 - 420+|
- Systems reduce solvent waste
- Reduce the amount of new solvent you purchase
- Requires minimal labor for operation
- Reclaim your solvent at typically 2 cents per gallon
- Your return on investments is normally less than 1 year
- Systems distill virtually any solvent
- The PLC controls insure that operating set points are consistent
- Thermal oil is circulated for efficient temperature range between 100° to 550° F
- Distillation vessel is designed to eliminate carry-over
- Vacuum operation reduces energy consumption by requiring less heat
PURE RECOVERY -
- The RHS Series allows you to control the quality of your reclaimed solvent
- When you contract with an outside solvent reclaim service, "your" solvent might be mixed with other solvent and returned to you in a "blend"
- A "blend" leads to questionable quality of your solvent
- RHS Systems allow you to reclaim "your" solvent.