CB Mills through an alliance with Willy A. Bachofen AG. Maschinenfabrik of Switzerland manufactures the Dyno-Mill Research-Lab small agitator bead mill. The unique, patented grinding principle, the DYNO®-Accelerator, offers the best product quality with the most sharply defined ranges of fine grain particles in the range <100 nm to be obtained.
The Dyno-Mill Research Lab should be your first choice for accurate rapid product development of small scale batches. It can process a wide range of product viscosities in batch sizes ranging from 100 ml to 500 ml. The motor housing is water cooled making running the machine at any speed safe with little heat up of the motor housing. The water cooled motor also keeps the system quiet; 65 dB(A), so the mill can be placed anywhere in the lab.
Today’s technical investigations are centered on smaller and smaller particles. The Research Lab mill’s ability to use small media permits the development of products requiring sub micron size particle size distribution. The unique accelerator design has proven success in accelerating small medias, maintaining high energy input levels and producing very stable efficient media distribution throughout the milling chamber.
- low to high viscosity products can be ground reproducibly or produced as ultrafine dispersions in the micron - to nano range
- small batches of product of >100 ml can be processed in a continuous passage- and circulation operation
- products can be processed metal-free using the ceramic design made of zirconium oxide/silicon carbide
- the complete, closed grinding unit can be separately and rapidly disassembled, cleaned and even sterilized
- with the unique, patented grinding principle, the DYNO®-Accelerator, best product quality with the most sharply defined ranges of fine grain particles in the range <100 nm to be obtained
- very easy to handle and to be operate owing to a well-designed process control system
- quiet running in the laboratory <65 dB(A), due to a water-cooled motor
- self contained pumping system
Wetted materials of construction include hardened steel, stainless steel, ceramic, and others.
The Dyno-Mill Research-Lab grinding offers a number of screen sizes allowing it to use grinding media from 0.05 to 1.0 mm.
|BATCH SIZE:||100-500 ml.|
|INSTALLATION DATA:||Weight: 55 Pounds 620x250x430
Length: 25 "
|POWER:||1.5 HP (1.1 KW) water cooled electric motor.
|COOLING:||Central connection for mill cooling|
|MEDIA:||Silica, Glass Beads, Z-Beads, Zirconium Oxide and Steel Shot|
Additional information regarding the Research-Lab horizontal grinding mill can be found in this brochure.