Food and Pharmaceutical (Hygienic)Request a Quote
- Developed to rapidly reduce granular or chipped materials into solutions utilizing the unique fluid wedge mixing principle.
- Available as single batch mixing machines, flexible change pan systems or in-line, dynamic processing.
- All of Fillworth’s hygienic mixing machines are configured for full CIP integration.
- Machines for processing solids, liquids, gas, or any combination of phase mixing.
- A wide range of mixing techniques are offered as single or multiple tool mixing systems: dispersion, emulsification, multi-phase mixing and blending are examples of some of the challenges undertaken.
- Machines are constructed throughout in 316L stainless steel. For extreme applications exotic alloys may be used for specific machine elements.
- Full Validation and Certification, IQ-OQ-PQ is available for all Fillworth Systems